Friday 16 July 2010

Work it Out: Installment Neuf

I assure you no zebras were harmed in the making of this outfit ;). This shirt is definitely not for everyone, but my love of Cougar Town knows no bounds and when I saw it I had to have it. During the day I wore it with a plain black cardigan so only the collar and cuffs were on show, which toned it down and made it much less 'flashy'.
Shirt: Hawes & Curtis. Pearl cufflinks: Hawes &Curtis. Fishtale skirt: M&S.

 Since it was raining (and excrutiatingly windy to the point where I had to cling on to a wall for support in my stilettos) I decided to braid my hair into a simple side swept fishtail braid. I was inspired by the numerous gorgeous, thick, tousled braids on the catwalk recently, though you definitely need quite a few wefts of clip ins to recreate the look! I made mine sleek and trapped the flyaways with lashings of Andrew Collinge serum (akin to Frizz Ease).

So tell me.. did I scare you with the satin zebra ;)? xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i love animal prints! :) you look fab! :)

    Raech

    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do a quick video on how to do the fishtal braid! i usually find your hair tutorials easier to follow than other people's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks gorgeous in the fishtail braid!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit.Gorgeous skirt.The hair braids are very striking

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! my favourite is the skirt, very lovely!

    and the fishtail braid is gorgeous. i can't wait to grow my hair out so i can do one myself (which will probably take forever and a day).

    hope you have a great weekend! x

    -dani
    http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Love the shirt. XXX

    http://mspurplemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Zebra print shirt isn't my style but it looks gorgeous on you :) xoxo <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the braid! your waist looks so teeny tiny in the first picture!

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig