Tuesday 14 December 2010

Clippy

A few weeks ago I was introduced to an innovative and unique range of bags from Clippy. I have seen these popping up in various places and always thought how cute they were, so I was happy to try them out and see what kind of designs I could create.
This is the cover girl make up bag (£10) decorated with one of my favourite adverts from this season - the stunning Louis Vuitton trio.. aaaaaah! I think this bag is absolutely adorable and the perfect size to be used as a clutch, makeup bag or even a pencil case. The Clippy range also has larger washbags to fit all your toiletries, and with space for up to 12 photos it's a lovely way to bring your loved ones with you on your trips away;).
The Cover girl tote-bag with pink handles (£16.50) is the perfect size for magazine covers, or 8 photos. I really do think these are a great idea as you can change and personalise your bag as often as you like. For those of you with an artistic streak you can even create collages or use the sticker kits from clippy to fashion your own designs.

These Clippy bags would also make an amazing present. Just imagine taking some special photos, postcards, fabric and ribbon and creating a unique and personal gift...
Clippy bags are available online at http://www.clippykitlondon.co.uk/. I currently have my eye on the little dolly umbrella too... isn't it adorable?
Have you tried anything from the Clippy range? Do you like the idea of decorating and personalising your own accessories? xxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like the cover girl makeup bag, you're right, it can be made into such a stylish clutch! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig