Tuesday 7 December 2010

Mama's got a brand new bag (hat).

A few weeks ago I decided it was time to give in to this freezing weather and go back to my Russian roots. I spotted the most beautiful and ostentatiously white alpaca fur hat and after trying it on I was on love. Unfortunately my debit card did not feel such joy at its hefty £200 price tag and after much stroking I sadly left my pet behind on the rack. Luckily, I spotted a replica in Topshop in their 'SNO' section, and with my student discount (working and studying finally has a perk!) it came in at just over £20! Meet my new obnoxiously big hat :).
Makeup wise this is my version of polished in under 5mins. 
I am wearing Bare Escentuals Matte foundation, L'ancome Hypnose Mascara, Myface cosmetics Paradisco pink blush and Eyeko liptastik in Lip Lover (review here).
I hope you are all staying warm in this Winter Wonderland! xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love it! you'll be snuggly and warm out there hehe love the lippie! LovelyGirlieBits

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning as always lovely! hehe I couldn't resist picking up something similar when I was in Prague, soon warm! Had totally forgotten it, so must go dig it out! Love the makeup too, especially the red lip :)

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a stunning snow queen Natalya! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look amazing! Your skin is flawless! That hat looks so warm too. Have you a foundation video on YT? I'm looking for a new foundation, medium to full coverage, I was using MAC F&B but it's just too light and doesn't last that long. Thanks hunnie xxx

    http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe gorgeous! Bet its nice and warm:)
    That red lippy looks lovely on you.
    I really want a nice new red for the winter, any good suggestions???
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalya I absolutely love your makeup in these photos. Could you please share which products you used to create this filthy gorgeous look? I'd appreciate it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Stephanie - thanks hun, products are listed above - I am wearing Bare Escentuals Matte foundation, L'ancome Hypnose Mascara, Myface cosmetics Paradisco pink blush and Eyeko liptastik in Lip Lover. Hope that helps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Natalya thank you so much! After watching your tutorials and reading your blog and dialogue with other makeup lovers, I think it can only be determined that you are an absolute angel.

    If you ever decide to create your own magazine with makeup, style, and health advice I am sure it would be an international gem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Stephanie - thank yo so much sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's remarkable to go to see this web page and reading the views of all friends about this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting know-how.
    Feel free to visit my web-site :: sim only iPhone

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig