Saturday 15 September 2012

Clogau Kensington Locket

After a recent, albeit very brief, trip to Austria to visit family I thought I would share my little duty free purchase with you all as it's something quite unique! I had never heard of Clogau gold before opening my BA inflight magazine, but as soon as I read their feature I was immediately intrigued. Clogau produces fine jewellery with a touch of rare Welsh gold, which is extremely precious, having been used by royalty since 1911. Their pieces are a beautiful blend of modern and traditional and are all designed to embrace their Welsh heritage.
 
The piece that caught my eye was their Kensington Locket which is beautifully adorned with an intricate filigree design inspired by the 19th century gates of Kensington Palace. As I live not too far from Kensington gardens I have many happy memories of picnics and walks nearby, which makes this pendant extra special.

The expertly handcrafted Kensington heart locket can be opened up to reveal a key hidden inside, which makes it unique.
I love the mix of silver and rose gold in this astoundingly intricate design and think it is just stunning!
Have you ever heard of Clogau before? I highly recommend you check them out as they have so many beautiful and individual pieces! xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wow, what a lovely piece. I'm from Wales so definitely know about Clogau, I wish to own some one day :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. those are really pretty! I wish i had one. I want a heart one, i love hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I am a job provider and my company Umbu.com provide job to famous job search portal you fallow few simple way and find online current job any field any where all time.
    Umbu

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so unique and unusual! I really like it :)
    Never heard of them before but I'll look into them now.
    Lisa

    Liisathinks@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am a photographer and Barnyard Photography is the leading Wedding Studio in the Delaware / Philadelphia metro area. We provides best Photography, videography, photo booths, and up lighting. The Knot and Wedding Wire award winners.
    photo booth rental

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a gorgeous Clogau bracelet from my Grandma for my 21st and adore it!! Well done for bringing attention to a beautiful brand!

    http://hiddentreasure21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! I will keep an on eye on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig